“Birth Rehearsal” workshop is designed for expectant mothers and their birthing partners.
It offers the opportunity to gain knowledge and practical skills to cope with the hardship and joy of childbirth, from the first contraction until birth.
The future mother and partner learn the techniques, which is a simple and effective way, can influence the comfort and safety of the delivery
During the workshop there is a bit of theory and lots of practice:
- We follow the stages of childbirth
- We practice different birthing positions
- We focus on the role and the importance of breath
- We practice breathing techniques
- We learn ways to cope with labour pain
- We discuss the role of the birthing partner and focus on his/her active participation
- We talk about birth, not just from a physiological point of view, but from an emotional one too
The best time to attend the workshop is the third trimester (between 30 and 37 weeks)
To participate in the workshop, the practise of prenatal yoga is not necessary
The duration of the workshop is 3 hours.
It is held every 4 – 6 weeks at St. Sophia Hospital (in Polish)
If you would like to arrange a private Birth Rehearsal workshop in English
please contact Inga: +48 694 145 542 or email@example.com